National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Adirondack Park Northville/Raquette Lake is a two-sided, waterproof, topographic trail map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in cooperation with the Adirondack Mountain Club and is loaded with valuable recreation information for boating, hiking, fishing, sailing, cycling, ice fishing, skiing, and snowmobiling. Trails and major roads are clearly distinguished, from the picturesque foothills to the northern peaks and around lakes of all sizes. Campgrounds, climbing areas, marinas, and museums are labeled and easy to find and boundaries for park lands, wilderness, primitive, forest, and protected areas are clearly marked. Discover the Adirondack’s wild, rugged and beautiful terrain, with detailed elevation contours, shaded relief, vegetation, and water features.
Coverage includes Siamese Ponds, Silver Lake, West Canada Lake, and Blue Ridge Wilderness Areas; Wilcox Lake, Shaker Mountain, Ferris Lake, Moose River Plains, Sargent Ponds, Blue Mountain, and Vanderwhacker Mountain Wild Forests; and the Northville-Lake Placid Trail from Northville to Blue Mountain Wild Forest. Also includes Mayfield, Speculator, Indian Lake, and North Creek.
The Adirondack Park Northville/Raquette Lake map is designed and printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making it waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough – made to head outside and go anywhere you do. The map is two-sided, and is folded to a packable size of 4.25" x 9.25”; unfolded size is 26" x 38".
• Waterproof and tear-resistant
• Updated regularly
• Designed and printed in the U.S.A.
• Detailed road network, including designations for off-highway roads
• Clearly marked trails for hiking, canoeing and more
• Detailed topography with shaded relief and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries for parks, wilderness areas, forest and primitive areas.
• Hundreds of places-of-interest, including campgrounds, ranger stations, viewpoints, boat launches, canoe carry downs, fishing access points, ski areas, museums, and specialty content unique to each area
• UTM and Latitude/Longitude coordinate grid, as well as selected waypoints, and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
All National Geographic trail maps contain helpful information on local regulations, safety, important contact information, and park interpretive content.
Net proceeds from the sale of this map go to support the nonprofit mission of the National Geographic Society.