• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel Map
National Geographic's Finger Lakes DestinationMap strikes the perfect balance between map and guidebook and is an ideal resource for touring this culturally and geographically unique region of New York state.
The front includes a topographic map of the region and an inset about the town of Ithaca, home to Cornell University. The reverse has insets about history, geology, outdoor activities, and places to visit, including historic and cultural attractions as well as farms and wineries.
- Double-sided map containing detailed maps and useful travel information
- Maps include a comprehensive road network, local infrastructure, and abundant natural, historical, and cultural places
- Beautiful photographs and valuable travel information aids travelers with pre-trip planning and on-the-ground adventures
- Printed on a durable, waterproof, tear-resistant material
- Lightweight, packable, and folded to fit easily in your pocket
Net proceeds from the sale of this map go to support the non-profit mission of the National Geographic Society.