• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel Map
National Geographic's Texas Hill Country DestinationMap strikes the perfect balance between map and guidebook and is an ideal resource for touring this culturally and geographically unique region.
The front features a map of this region of central Texas whose southern border almost touches San Antonio and whose eastern border nudges up against Austin's suburbs. The 800-mile Texas Hill Country Trail is outlined, and traverses 19 counties. The reverse has insets about the vibrant state capitol of Austin; museums, wineries, and local culture; and outdoor activities including wildlife and wildflower viewing, hiking and caving, and biking.
- Double-sided map containing detailed maps and useful travel information
- Maps include a comprehensive road network, local infrastructure, and abundant natural, historical, and cultural places
- Beautiful photographs and valuable travel information aids travelers with pre-trip planning and on-the-ground adventures
- Printed on a durable, waterproof, tear-resistant material
- Lightweight, packable, and folded to fit easily in your pocket
Net proceeds from the sale of this map go to support the non-profit mission of the National Geographic Society.